局势越来越坏了,街头巷尾都在建筑防御工事以备即将来临的巷战。路上的难民愈来愈多,到处显得人心惶惶。不知不觉中已到了六月底,兴华的公司已准备解散,有的人向重庆疏散,我觉得是下策,有的人则选择到香港去,我们却一点头绪也没有。
有一个主日早晨,在聚会前,我们按例先在家一起跪下同心祷告。我先祷告完了,接着兴华开口祷告。就在那时我忽然看到异象,一位曾树藩先生的影像出现在我面前,我惊讶极了。这位曾弟兄任职国防部,官拜少将参赞。他夫妇俩在那年初蒙恩得救受洗,和我们认识后在散会时总会和我们聊几句,但他已于五月中被调往湖南前线。我既没有和他保持联络,也从没有想到过他,怎会在异象突然见到他?在兴华祷告完了之后,我立即讲给他听,他也感到十分惊奇。我说或许神要藉着他来帮助我们,可是会怎么个帮法呢?他并不在广州!
正祷告着,曾先生看见我了。于是他向我走来,我站起来和他打招呼。我问他,“曾先生,你不是在前线吗?怎么今天会在这里?”他回答说,“今天下午我有个重要会议,所以昨天赶回来,明早就要返湖南。”又问我们好不好,局势这么乱,有什么打算?我告诉他我们想去台湾,可是没办法去。他问为什么,我告诉他现在政府因怕“匪谍”渗入,实施新的条款,进台湾的人都得有入境证,而入境证必须有直系亲属才能办。(事隔多年,后来才知道有一些在这条款之前去了台湾的同学竟是共产党派去潜伏在那儿的。)他听了才明白原委,就说,难道没有别的办法吗?我说如果官方或军方有人帮忙或许会有办法。他沉思片刻,说,我有个同学在台湾,他应该是有办法的,但现在时间仓促,我下午又没有空,该怎样才能帮你呢?这时神赐给我智慧,我就说,我们去长老办公室向他们借纸笔,曾弟兄你在那儿给你的同学写信,好吗?他采纳了我的提议。当第二堂传福音聚会开始,兴华正领着会众大声地唱着,“空,空,空。。。唯有主不虚空。。。”时,曾弟兄已经为我们写了一封信给他在黄埔军校同期的同学,李立柏将军,也就是当时的台湾副警备司令。我请曾弟兄用我们家的地址为寄件者的地址。我对他千谢万谢,从此没有再见到过他。
因为是战乱时期,邮局在星期天也照常作业。我们当天下午就用挂号把信寄出。第六天,我们就收到了李立柏用挂号寄回的特别入境证。入境证上只写“孙兴华和妻子”这六个字,没有照片,籍贯,年龄等通常必须的资料。而批准的单位也仅有最高层的东南长官行署长官的印章及李立柏的印章。这是任何人看了都称奇的。后来有认识李将军的人告诉我他是个出了名铁面无私,不恂情面的人,他竟会为我们破例办了这样一张入境证,实在是太大的面子。他们不明白其实是大能的神藉着他为我们办的!
神为我们行了这件奇妙的大事,我不仅铭记在心,也常常喜欢与人分享。
Once we decided to go to Taiwan, I wrote to my uncle and sister in Taiwan to enquire how to go there. They both told me that an entry permit was required and only direct blood relations could submit an application on our behalf, there was nothing they could do. Even though the door seemed to be closed for us, I didn't give up hope, but continued to pray fervantly for the Lord to find a way there for us.
One Sunday morning, as usual, Charles and I knelt down to pray before going to church. After I finished praying, Charles started to pray. Suddenly, I saw a vision-a Mr Zeng Shu Fan appeared before my eyes. Mr Zeng was a major general working in the Ministry of Defence. He and his wife had accepted the Lord earlier in the year and we used to chat with him in church. However, he had been transferred to the frontline in Hunan the month before, we had not kept in touch, nor had I ever thought of him, why would he appear in my mind? When Charles finished praying, I shared it with him and he was also very surprised. I thought at that time that maybe God was sending Mr Zeng to help us, but how? He was not even in Guangzhou!
There were two Sunday services at our church, first for the Holy Communion and the second for pre-believers. There was a 15 minutes break in between. I always sat at the back as I was expecting and needed to step out once in a while. That morning, I went into my usual pew, sat at my usual place, and surprise! Mr Zeng was seated right in front of me! My heart was beating so fast as I marveled at the turn of event. I thought to myself, it couldn't be a pure coincidence, this must've been God's plan. I was filled with praise and awe. After the first service, everyone got up to stretch his legs. I prayed silently,"Lord, if it's your plan, please let Mr Zeng to come to me and offer to help. I would not be the one to ask him for the favor."
Before I finished praying, Mr Zeng came over to me and asked me how I was. I asked him casually, "Mr Zeng, how come you are here? I thought you had gone to Hunan." He said that he had an important meeting to attend in the afternoon and would be leaving for Hunan the next day. Mr Zeng then asked us what our plans were. I replied that we wanted to go to Taiwan but couldn't get an entry permit which was a new regulation instituted to filter out Communist spies. (Years later I learned that some of my classmates who had gone to Taiwan before this new rule, were indeed sent by the Communists.)Wasn't there any other way? He asked. I then said that maybe those in the government or military could help. He thought for a moment and said that he had a classmate in Taiwan who should be in a position to help, but there was no time to do anything as he would not be free in the afternoon. At that time, God gave me the wisdom to suggest that he wrote a note there and then using the paper and pen in the elders' office. So as Charles led the congregation in a rousing hymn in the second service, Mr Zeng wrote a letter to his friend Li Li Bo, the deputy chief of the Taiwan Garrison. He put down our address as the sender's address. I thanked him profusely and that was the last time I saw Mr Zeng.
At that time the post office was open even on Sundays. We posted the registered letter in the afternoon. Six days later, another registered letter came to us. In it was an entry permit with only four words: Charles Sun and wife. The permit was personally approved by General Li. Later I would be told that General Li was famous for his integrity and seldom grant favor to his friends, so it was quite extraordinary for him to issue the permit to us. But I knew, it was God who gave us the entry permit. General Li was only his instrument.
God performed a miracle for us. I not only remember it as though it just happened yesterday, but also enjoy sharing this episode with others often.
没有评论:
发表评论